29 Soutine Street, Tel Aviv
29 Soutine Street, a prestigious, exclusive 29 floor tower, which will be built in the heart of classical Tel Aviv in Soutine Street, within the area of the streets: Ibn Grivol, Weitzman, Fishman-Maimon, Bloch and Be’eri, near the mythical, classical Soutine Garden, which is surrounded by trees and greenery. The uniqueness of the tower’s location is the combination of a quiet, green area and proximity to the pulsating, vibrant heart of Tel Aviv with its culture, consumer, fashion and culinary offerings: restaurants and cafes, the Cameri Theater and Opera House, Tel Aviv Museum and fashion stores in Kikar Hamedina. The unique design allows tenants to enjoy the green landscape from the first floor up. The building’s front faces westward to Soutine Garden. Each floor has three apartments, all of which face the west, granting the apartments an impressive view experience, whether overlooking the treetops of the garden or the sea. Alongside the tower, the Naveh Shuster Group will maintain the mythical Soutine Garden, to which another garden will be added, resulting in the tower being surrounded by both.
- An apartment block that will be built on a 2,500 square meter area.
- Tower has 29 floors and 75 luxury apartments
- Up to 3 apartments per floor, all of which face the west
- Up to 3 planning approaches and an option for integration of apartments
- Luxury, uniquely designed lobby
- Smart home
- Underground parking, including spaces for guests